Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by berXpert on 05-04-2001 01:22 PM
    I think High Voltage is the fastest game I played, usually 1 turn per day but sometimes 2 turns per day...

There are 6 players (I'm in it) taking part in this game, so I guess our turn around rate is just out of this world!
    [This message has been edited by jpww (edited May 04, 2001).]
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

BTW BlackIce, have you played your turn in Youngbloods Gathering?
      [since may 2 said that you have the turn]

Maybe be in all that 17 games is really hard to keep on live

Edit: actually now you have also the youngbloods turn 25. Maybe I should start a tread remaind your next turn
      [This message has been edited by berXpert (edited May 04, 2001).]

Comment

No, Blackice. Teamhorses does not make that kind of speed. We are happy with a turn every two or three days.

But I do not give in yet. How many people play in Lung (very) fast? I mean I play in a game with three people (not registered on Apolyton, so it does not count here) that makes two turns a day on average. Teamhorses however has six players. So I think it is fair to take the number of players into account.
        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

I think Do some PBEM is the slowest I'm in. Actually, bearely turn a week. And Eagles at War, with 7 players, is faster.

------------------
          Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Well, I think that Blackices idea of Tribe PBEM has a bit more weight now -turns for all Tribe members could be CC'ed to the others in that tribe, and in times of absence, another tribe member could play the turn - It can be a pretty lonely place (for a few months on a Gigantic map!LOL) in a PBEM but if there are teams of two or three, you will have another dimension to an already fantastic game.

See Blackices Topic 'PBEM TRIBES'
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I would agree lung is moving quite well, youngbloods gathering on the otherhand lol, I think high voltage is about to take it over?

Dang by all accounts though most games considering number of players, time zones and a personal life are moving quite well really.

kool you have to love this game.

[This message has been edited by blackice (edited May 06, 2001).]
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Working...
              X