What is the fastest game moving here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the fastest game moving here?

Well what game is fastest? lets hear it?

I have 17 games going heh "greed kills"

Lets take a poll
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Blackice,

If you have 17 games going you are probably the best to judge? Also ask Birdman and ??? and you cover most, if not all, of the games?
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

My guess are: TeamHorses and/or Lung Fast (sometimes called Lung VERY fast).
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Lung's Fast is the fastest game I'm in. Usually a turn per day.

Comment

Well I'm in a game against a guy called JAFO - we usually hit about a dozen turns a day... Pity I can't convince him to play an Internet Game, we could get it over in 20 Mins, and I could have the rest of the Evening off...
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Lol Gav, Lung a turn a day wow! I don't think I am in one that matches that Franses
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

In Islands and Fixed Game we average a turn a day too. Yes once in a while it takes longer, but in the long run I'm noticed that it averages 1 turn a day.

Fixed Game has had the fastest turn around time in my experience. And thats for a 5 player game without any special preparations. The turn came back to me in less than 10 hours! one full cycle!!
              King Thor

Comment

Lung's Fast also has its fast and slow periods. I just went through my email archive and noticed that the game isn't quite as fast as I thought because of the slower periods. I have 36 turns over March and April, so we get about a turn every 2 days.

Comment

Oh yes, played JAFO.
                  Islands is great, often.

------------------
                  Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I think High Voltage is the fastest game I played, usually 1 turn per day but sometimes 2 turns per day.

BTW you have forgoten to play your 15th Turn since yersterday noon I think

Comment

Lung's Fast has 5 players. And I agree that games with less players usually go faster. I have had 3-player SMAC games with 1 or 2 turns per day on average and even more turns in 2-player games.

Comment

An easier question would be, 'what is the slowest game here?'.

'Fast' can be very fast indeed but is far from the, so desired, 'Turn a Day' target. You need the right timezones and a barrel full of enthusiasm for it to work.
                        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                        - Anon

Comment

Actually I just rechecked, you may find that Fixed Game is the fastest for its size I mean. We have had hold ups every now and then, but over the fast few weeks we consistently have a turn around time < 24 hours. Infact I noticed we got a turn around time of 12 hours a few times. I think thats something for a 5 player game.

Dutcheese is running really slow right now, but hopefully once we eliminate 3 players it will start to run faster.

World scenario is a pretty fast game too but since Stavros disappeared its not budged. Turn is stuck at Stavros.
                          King Thor

Comment

Right now Lung DM 3.2 (formerly known as "The Snail" ) are as fast as a rabbit in the spring.

3 turns in 13 hours(!) and I am (nearly) sure, that when I open my mail tomorrow morning, a 4th turn will be ready for me. Amazing..........
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

My fastest is Islands

Slowest is Monkey 1

DC has been slow but the end of the Vikings will make little difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X