No announcement yet.

Youngbloods Gathering Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People of New Spain are going to organize an independent movement, they are not happy with the actual slave-like gov of religion imposed by the conquerors. Maybe in a couple of turns an internal war start.

BTW Yeti have the 10th turn

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, last nite was army mtg nite, and now my State is in a tizzy because of that darn mad cow disease scare, so it went a little long I'll play it as soon as possible.....

Yeti

Comment

• Yeti what will the army do to the 10 million cows in Wisconsin if foot and mouth shows up? Bcause they just reported 2 cases in N.Carolina

Comment

• turn 12 off to cager

Yeti I hope you guys arent gonna kill off Wisconsins cows if F&M comes here

Comment

• Turn sent.

The great city of Rome has rioted against their Mayor! The numerous troops that are stationed at this great city propmtly quelled these godless radicals.

Extra monies have been set aside for religious education, for there is no replacement for Yetism!

Yeti

ps.

Of course there is no bigger fear than the unknown. you should have seen the y2k preperations lol.

here were my unofficial recommendations:

1. open up deer season for the month of april with a discount for illinois residents, as those stupid city slickers shoot more cows than they do deer during regular deer season anyway......

2. Suggest for april training to be changed from: conduct assault on bunker and use of non-lethal munitions, to conduct an ambush of grazing cows.

Of course I'd love to tell you my official recommendation. However I cannot confirm or deny anything at this time. Your interest is appreciated, however, so here is my "official response"

> Units may receive local news inquiries about the Guard's potential
            role in
            > responding to a FMD outbreak. Units should not respond locally. All
            news
            > inquiries should be directed to the state public affairs office:
            >
            > LTC Tim Donovan
            > 608-242-3050

Comment

• turn 11 sent to blackice.

------------------
              phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
              Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

• Turn 11 sent
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• turn to steve

Comment

• Off to cager

Word of the Stonehenge's completion did not sit well with the Hierarchy of the Greek Theocracy. However it would have been impossible for greece to tackle such a massive project. When a Civ has no forests or jungles Production is a rare commodity.

Comment

• Turn 12 to blackice

------------------
                      phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
                      Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

• Please somebody move...
                        [This message has been edited by berXpert (edited April 05, 2001).]

Comment

• Turn 12 from Blackice to 420 10 hours ago.

Comment

• Yeti with the 12th

Comment

• turn to steve

Comment

• Turn 13 to Phoenixcager.

Comment

Working...
                                X