No announcement yet.

Dutcheese game turns update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I emailed slamp to see if he got the game from luk. I will attach an ai to luk if the game hasn't been passed on. Maybe I should anyway.

Comment

• That means AI Klair as well. He was supposed to play her turns.

Comment

• If someone attach me to ai I will declare war on this country and I will kick his ass
        I sent the turn yesterday and its not my problem that slamp has a problems with email always
        "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• If someone attach me to ai I will declare war on this country and I will kick his ass
          I sent the turn yesterday and its not my problem that slamp has a problems with email always
          "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Maybe I will attach slamp to ai???????

Comment

• What's going on guys?
                    Where has the turn gone missing?

Comment

• Can I attach AI to Slamp???????

Comment

• Turn 10 to Frazer.

The Synod trusts that no objection will be raised toward our unarmed envoy seeking to establish closer relations with the Viking people.

Comment

• Turn 10 to Frazer.

The Synod trusts that no objection will be raised toward our unarmed envoy seeking to establish closer relations with the Viking people.

Comment

• The Slavonic goverment wants to give the proposition to all nation.
                            We propose to create an international organization, which will be organizing our game (turns, new players etc). We should call this organization United Nations, and time to time the presidents should meet each other and decide about an improtant things. We should every 10 turn choose the General Secretary which should have the right to decide about setting to ai to speed up our game and to call the meetings. What do you think about that?

Comment

• Turn 10 To Klair

I am in agreement with Luk, we need to get this game moving. The first thing I like to know your views on is what to do with the English as I have already played the English turn longer than I intendeded and their Monarch has gone missing without trace.

Comment

• The English monarch has not disappeared, though she may not answer her emails, as I am in a game of SMAC with her at the moment.
                                Unless she can give a definite yes then it should not be too hard to find a replacement. I would prefer that to either winding them down, however good for me, or the AI.
                                How does everyone else feel?

Comment

Working...
                                X