No announcement yet.

Dutcheese game turns update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I've had a major system crash and turn wont load. I am going to have to reinstall whole game but CD rom drive is knackered. Hope to get a new one by the weekend but if you want to continue without me an AI could be attached to my turns temporarily

Comment

I think we can attach Becky for one turn.
      AI for one turn isn't very dangerous ;-)
      Frazer, could you attach it ?
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

I will attach AI and send the turn.

But first I must eat.

Comment

Becky set to AI

Turn 2 sent to Klair.

Becky please let me know when you can play again.

Cheers

Comment

Turn 2 to Ed

Comment

AI for Becky is OK but what is it going to do with that rampant Knight and any multimove settlers that remain? I have her for a neighbour!

Comment

turn 2 sent to deveritt.

all my notices (of buildings and units built etc..) come up in French (i think)

I have the English ver. of the patch and only play in English. I assume this is an error with the Dutch. patch. I can still play it, i can make out what is says for the most part. Just wondering if anything like this has happened to others.

Comment

Turn 2 to luk

I got a few diplomatic messages in french, I didn't understand them, so I didn't respond to them. Everything else was in english.

luk

I sent the game to mw@o.k.pl
                  I hope this is ok.

[This message has been edited by DON (edited October 06, 1999).]
                  [This message has been edited by DON (edited October 06, 1999).]

Comment

Turn sent

The statement of Slav Confederation:

The goverment of Slav Confederate is very unhappy that Canadian Goverment refuse to exchange maps. We think that in the first period of the game all nations should exchange maps each other to better know of the World. We are aware about this because actions like this could cause the izolationistic policy and in futher nationalistic policy and could cause war. We do not want it, so we reapeat one more time. We are very unhappy that Canadian Goverment done it. It cooled our relationships.

Head of Slav Confedrate,
                    Luk
                    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Hi, My mail server is out.
                      Luk, could you send again the game to
                      slamp@chez.com

Olivier
                      [This message has been edited by slamp (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

Don't you known that french is international language of diplomacy :-))))

Well, I play now with the french version of CTP, because after my crash, I installed my original version and it's the french one. Could someone send me some files:
                        ctp\anet.inf
                        ctp\language.ldl
                        ctp\ctp_data\english\gamedata\*.txt
                        ctp\ctp_program\ctp\*.txt

Zipped, it's about 200Ko

Thanks in advance,

Claire, head of French
                        [This message has been edited by Klair (edited October 12, 1999).]
                        [This message has been edited by Klair (edited October 12, 1999).]

Comment

Turn sent
                          "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Luk,
                            I don't received the turn, neither at daury@multimania.com nor at slamp@chez.com
                            These 2 e-mail work fine
                            What's happen ?

Comment

Turn 2 sent to Frazer.
                              Still getting messages in French which is OK for builds but really trashes the diplomatic interface!

Comment

I sent three mails with game on your three adresses (including that form which you mailed to me)

Comment

Working...
                                X