Server Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Upgrade

Since they did this none of the icons are loading and half the threads I cant reply because I constantly get DNS errors. It seems to be slowy going away tho.At this rate it will be gone in 24 hours, but this thread is here for complaints anyway.

I cant even see the smileys they show up as empty boxs

I can see them now but i must say, wasn't it nice of them to tell us that they've added www in front of Apolyton

Comment

This is not the most successfull thing, there have been done

Some topics are very fast - others...... And I can't reply on Lung Deathmatch 3.2. It hangs with Apolyton_cs-logo_2.gif.

But I did send my turn to Demos 21 hours ago - just in case he reads this.
      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 02, 2001).]
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Bird, what happened to Dutcheese The propaganda on that thread is very entertaining to read. Maybe Chairman Bird could send me a turn some time so that I can see the map where all of this goes on

Comment

Thanks to whoever it was who sent out that mass email. Otherwise, I'd be still stuck wondering how to access the site....well, not quite, I'd have read it at CGN, but that might have taken maybe half-an-hour more...

------------------
          phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
          Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

Working...
          X