Lungmatch 4.1 turns post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 21--> Blue Max

Yep, reeely quiet. But we sure are flyin' through them turns!

Comment

Turn 22--> Blue Max

" All free men, wherever they live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner"

From an address by President John F. Kennedy
      June 26th, 1963

Comment

Turn 26--> Blue Max

...guess I'm the only one posting here...

Comment

Turn 30--> Blue Max

The German attack upon Moscow ended in total failure, but we are angered that it disturbed the sleep of our beautiful Russian women.

Comment

Turn 34--> Blue Max

So it has come to this. Berlin and Munich are now under seige.

Blue Max, the end will not come quickly, but the outcome is no longer in doubt. Why put your people through a long seige followed by inevitable invasion? Would it not be better to join our happy Russian Empire? Will you not lay down your arms, and let your people flourish under Russian rule?

Rick of the Russians

[This message has been edited by Rick Elkins (edited June 05, 2000).]

Comment

The Lungmatch tournament lives!!!

Well, Blue Max long vanished from the CTP pbem scene, leaving Rick in eternal limbo! I've reviving the tournament, as LM 3.1 is thriving, and LM 1.2 has been revived with it's third player in charge of the Native Americans. Certainly, Blue Max is not returning, so a replacement needs to be found for him. Rick, is this game a foregone conclusion? If so, the replacement can just start in the rematch.

Rick and Sophix, are you guys still interested?

Comment

Working...
              X