*****Vacancy in Lungmatch Tournament!!*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****Vacancy in Lungmatch Tournament!!*****

I am looking for a bloodthirsty player willing to take on the great Lung!! The vacancy is in Lungmatch 1.2, and victory may result in a semi-finals berth.

Lungmatch 1.1 is already finished, and the vacancy belongs to the player that came last, so this will count towards the new players semi-finals prospects. However, Lungmatch 1.2 is only at turn 54, and is quite even at this stage, so whoever takes over will at least get the chance to beat Lung at his own game

Please post here if you are interested. You will be expected to play regularly, and preferably with a reserve to play for you for when you are unavailable.

Take on the great Lung! Become part of the greatest CTP pbem tournament EVER! The original, and best

I can take on an extra game.
    Just let me know the details.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Maestro!

If you're a maestro in this game, we'll finally have a decent challenger! Okay, the game is a deathmatch game, which means no alliances, no deals - just every player for his/her-self. The game is at turn 54, and is quite even in the powergraph and science, although i think that the Native Americans (the vacant civ) are coming last. It's quite a challenge, but it is by no means beyond salvation as it's quite early, with no large armies roaming about as yet.

Firstly, can you play turns daily, or close to it? Secondly, is your e-mail address the same as listed on Apolyton?

Let me know, and i'll send you the turn so we can get started!!

Comment

Working...
      X