Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ttt)

===
    We get yout words, franses, but we don't accept them. Our settlers are just on their way to settle the lands of our east shore. But as we learned from the past, there are no-one listen to our rightful claims of the land.
    So it looks like, that he will settle this place who is first there.
    Nothing heard from the russians for a long time. Looks like they have forgot, that they are settling in french territory. We will remind them!

Aaginor, King of the french
    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• Dear Aaginor,

It is good to hear that you are still there but I am not at all happy with your reaction to our fair plea for good land. I take it that the girls and, not to forget, the sheep eyes were sent in vain. Well, so be it but be aware that I and the people of Egypt do not forget those that try to deprive them from the food and territory they need to survive. So, be a wise King, loved by his people for his peacefull decisions, and retreat withour further discussion. We won't tell anyone.

Franses, Pharao of Egypt
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Strange thing happened. Posted a message yesterday but it was not here. Tried again and both were there. So this one edited.

[This message has been edited by Franses (edited January 06, 2001).]
        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn 38 to Franses.

Comment

• Turn 39 to Krash.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I understand that Aaginor has connection problems. I have sent the game to him several days ago and do not know when his problems started and whether this stalled the game? Do we know where the game is at this moment? If I do not get a reply by tomorrow I will next Aaginor (as he himself suggests) and sent it to the next player.

Franses
              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• I am connected again ...

As I posted it, my telephone line was dead for some days. Now, they have fixed that problem (I do not even know what it caused, but all that matters to me is that it works again)

I hope I am not too late for the turn yet.

===
                Dear Franses,
                we won't cut your people from their food deployments. As I mentioned, we accept the city you have already founded at our east shores, but we will still try to settle the land north of this city. If you are faster on this spot, so it will be yours, if we are faster, it is ours. There is no need for a war between our fine nations.
                In exchange for the girls you sent us, we will bring you a load of the finest wine that is to be found among the french.
                We would humbly ask your warrior to let our settlers pass onto the shores. As we can't see any city of yours there, we will settle this spot.

But with the loss of our eastern land, the loss of the western part to the russians becomes more serious. For a long time we have heard nothing of them. They once stated to pay us for the land, but nothing came yet. As we need the land now for ourselfs, we are going to take it back. A messanger was send to the russians to inform them, that waiting time is over.

Aaginor, King of the french

------------------

Comment

• Aaginor

Good to have you back. It was so lonely without you . Not knowing that you were back again I just nexted you on Giant Bird. But do not worry, I also sent your turn to you and a message to Thor to neglect the turn I sent him. You may have missed one turn on Giant Bird and Midway. That's it.

Dear Aaginor:
                  We loved the wine you sent us. Especially the champagne. Lovebird was out so I enjoyed it with the rest of my harem. It was great fun, especially after we finished it all.
                  As far as the costal regions are concerned. Being there the first does not mean that you do not deprive Egyptian people from the food they need. At least these coastal waters could be left for my children, wright?

Franses
                  Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Perhaps we should try to get this game rolling again?
                    Aaginor did you play your turn?

Franses
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Sorry folks, I didn't read the threat lately.
                      Now I have nexted Tyr and send the turn to kelvinchan@poboxes.com, I hope this address is right. If not, please inform me via eMail or ICQ ...

Aaginor

Comment

• New topic - Midway part II

This is CLOSED.
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                        X