Turn > Krash

Comment

Turn 77 sent to Maestro.

Comment

turn 77 -> Martock
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

turn onto stavros

The roman newspapers are happy to announce the formation of a democratic opposition, finnally the corupt republican party will have a opposition. This new party, roman liberty party says they will fight for individuall rights and, for a new voting system. The experts on the subject see a revolution the next few turns as a inventible event, as the roman people are fed up with the socalled democratic republic as we to day date are using. So not long til the citizens once again will regain power of the faded roman republic!

On the military front our leaders says the siege of pompeii going right on schedule. A anonoumous man in the high command who wants to keep his name out of the papers, states that the roman intelligence have finnally managed to get a spy inside the city walls of Pompeii. This spy can report of 3 defending units. 1 pikeman, 2 knights and a idle group of settlers. Who are afraid of leaving the victimity of Pompeii as the gloriouse roman leaders have said, they will take no assyrian as prisoners. Only as futilizer ;-). But the people with roman ancestors will offcourse be spared, but thats only the ones whit NO assyrian blood says teh same source.

veni, vidi, vici
          icq #51862133
          pint@c2i.net
          http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Turn > Krash

Comment

Turn 78 sent to Maestro.

Comment

Diplomatic negotiations with the English have been completed.
                We both decided on a relation based on mutual trust and understanding.

turn 78 -> Martock
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

turn to stavros

Once again roman citizens in the city of pompeii can feel free, high command can report from the battlefield: after severally SOLs entering the seaside of pompeii without meeting opposition they started the finnal bombardment today. This ment taking out key positions as the city wall etc etc. To later allow ground troops consisting of 5 pikemen and 4 archers to attack the city from the land front. Making this 2 flank attack the cowardly assyrian forces stood no chance to defend the city, they realized that pretty fast but our officers had ordered NO prisoners. So it ended in a blood bath on the meadows of pompeii.

This day will from now on be an official day of in the Roman empire, it will be known as the bloody monday. Now rumours are out on the street that our officers are thinking of attacking the assyrian mainland, to prevent further assyrian aggression vs our gloriouse empire.
                  veni, vidi, vici
                  icq #51862133
                  pint@c2i.net

Comment

the turn was corupt Please resend...

Comment

• OK Got it... Sent it

Comment

• Another turn on its way to Maestro.

Comment

• turn 79 -> Martock
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• turn 80 to pin...just got my original email back...so hopefully you'll get it this time...by the way stravos, i have NO IDEA what that diplomatic message said...u have the german version of the game and the message was entirely in german...sooooo needless to say, i'm not sure what u said...my diplomatic message to you was just a peace treaty.

Comment

• and onto Stavros

i would like if we could get back in the 1 turn a day thingy.....
                              veni, vidi, vici
                              icq #51862133
                              pint@c2i.net

Comment

• I will be away for a week.
                                Please send next turns to my sub Don Everitt (donny@orc.ca)
                                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                                X