No announcement yet.

Gigantic game: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had played the turn and sent it to Maestro. My apologies but have been a bit busy and hadn't been to visit the forums recently!

Comment

Sorry guys, because of a computer crash (krash? ) I will not be able to play my turn.

Please 'end' my turn.
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

i'm right up there with you Maestro as my motherboard has decided to finally go...so i'll be repairing my ***** over the weekend. i'll let u know when i can play again...it may be this coming tuesday before i can do a darn thing.

so whoever gets my turn, just end it please. =(

Comment

i'll go away until sunday.
          since we are 3 of 5 unable to play i suggest we take a break on 3-4 days...
          veni, vidi, vici
          icq #51862133
          pint@c2i.net
          http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Okay, I won't "end turn" Maestro until at least Tuesday. We'll see how we go from there.

Hope you all manage to get it sorted out guys!

Comment

by this time monday, i'll probably have a new damn computer...well new motherboard, more memory, new sound card and video card...sigh...

Comment

Turn 75 -> Martock

So, at least he will have something to do on his new PC.
                (Do tell us what configuration it will be.)
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

well i got the turn but my PC still refuses to play any games. currently it's a Celeron 433, 128mb, with a new ASUS motherboard (yes it STILL won't run games even with a new Motherboard), 10GB Hd, brand spanking new video card Hercules Prophet II MX (even STILL it won't run any games...though now i get a message that CTP.exe has generated errors when trying to run CTP2), all running on windows 2000...and yes, it was working just peachy before on windows 2000...at this point, i'll be buying more memory, possibly a new processor or HD...like i said, by the time this is done, i'll have a new computer...and i really didn't want that.

i'll forward the game onto you today Pin. please open my turn, have that trireme of mine continue onto english waters so my diplomat can establish an embassy. also, if a pikeman is built please move him towards my northern most city...(aka, that which is closest to assyria). thanks...hopefully i'll be back again to play tomorrow.

Comment

turn to stavros

everything fixed martock, also you got a brand new advance ;-) i accepted and ended the turn
                    veni, vidi, vici
                    icq #51862133
                    pint@c2i.net
                    http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Turn -> Krash

Comment

Turn not recieved. Please resend Stavros.

Comment

resent

Comment

ahh....finally at 10:45pm last night the computer was corrected...don't ever install service pack 1 for windows 2000 and try to play a game...ugh...that was the problem...

well i can start playing again so come my turn i'll be happy to see how my little empire is going. thanks for the advance Pin. i shall endevor to repay your kindness in the future.

in the meantime, i'm enjoying CTP2...so far it's good but i HATE what they did to the nuke explosion...very cheesey and the sound effects and explosion stink...i do wish there was a better way of making one.

Comment

Turn sent to Kris (Maestro).

We the English have made contact with another nation. We hope for great things between our two peoples in the coming years.

Comment

Indeed, an English vessel entered our territory.
                                Even if it looked quite harmless, we decided to keep our trade vessels away from it, until diplomacy has sorted out things.

turn 76 -> Martock
                                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                                X