Gigantic game: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 62 to Maestro.

The English are drawing up plans for a couple of new cities.

We hope soon to be in a position to start trading with our allies.

Comment

Business is crawling (sideways) in America.

turn 62 -> Martock
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Ahhh...The economy is booming, production is high... people are dancing in the streets... Life is rosy...
        Turn -> Krash
        I'm not here from Saturday 16:00 till Monday 12:00 (Europe CT). Please next turn me if a turn happens to come my way while I'm gone...

Comment

Turn 63 to Maestro!

Do you have a problem with crabs in America?

Things are progressing slowly (very slowly) in England.
          however the people remain cheerful and optimistic (the secret police see to that).

Comment

still no turn 64 here....
            veni, vidi, vici
            icq #51862133
            pint@c2i.net
            http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

to all:

my system at home decided to come down with a sudden case of death. this happened on saturday and though we have seen bits of life coming back to it every now and then, my gaming pc remains very much a heavy rock. i don't know exactly how long it'll be before i get the system up and running. i am forwarding my turn to PIN. Stravos, please forward my turns to PIN at pint@c2i.net until i leave a msg that my beast is up and running again. Pin, i sent my turn to you and left an email with instructions on what i'd like u to do. i'm entrusting you with my turn until future notice.

sorry about the delay in letting you all know about my pc's death. i had to rebuild an older PC just to connect to the net to give u guys an update and download some new drivers.

Matt "Hut Leader"

Comment

ahhhhhh....joy...bliss...rapture beyond measure...my pc is back up and running...all i'll need to do is download the patch again (among a billion other things) and reinstall CTP and i'll be back in the saddle. Stravos, please send the turn to me today.

thanks!

Matt "Hut Leader"

Comment

turn to Stavros...
                  veni, vidi, vici
                  icq #51862133
                  pint@c2i.net
                  http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Turn -> Krash

Comment

Turn 64 to Maestro.

The generosity of the Romans is exceeded only by their awesome power and undoubted prowess. The English leader and his people are forever indebted to the great empire of Rome! Long may it flourish!

The growth of English cities is not as rapid as had been hoped and the President has had cause to make a public announcement to the faithful Engish people that this is merely a temporary setback, due in no small part to the poor starting location of those early settlers. The rank and file are under no cicumstances blaming this on the management of our country and there remains a feeling of high confidence in the present government.

Trade is due to be stepped up in the next session of parliament and strenghened by the friendship of our Roman allies, the English masses look forward to a rosy future.

Comment

turn 64 -> Martock
                        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

turn 62 -> Pin

much thanks to our roman allies for the most excellent technology. we shall soon have our mills churning out troops to crush the assyrians into the ground.

Comment

It's nice to see our fellow man cooperating so pleasantly

Turn -> Krash

Comment

Turn to Maestro.

Yes indeed! Long may this iter-country friendliness continue. Especially towards the English!

Comment

Maestro did you get turn 65?

Comment

Working...
                                X