No announcement yet.

Love Conquers? Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am about to play the turn, my apologies for absenteism, hard avoiding the ale is having adverse consequences.

------------------
    Cariad,
    Demosthenes.
    _____
    www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk
    Cariad,
    Demosthenes.
    _____

Comment

• Am about to play the turn, my apologies for absenteism, hard avoiding the ale is having adverse consequences.

------------------
      Cariad,
      Demosthenes.
      _____
      Cariad,
      Demosthenes.
      _____

Comment

------------------
        Cariad,
        Demosthenes.
        _____
        Cariad,
        Demosthenes.
        _____

Comment

------------------
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____

Comment

• a QUINtuple post! What the...

Comment

• He HAD actually been away for some time - so why not?

Quin(n)tuple post (he he..).

Now we knows for sure he is back in business

P.s.: Lung Deathmatch are waiting for you (I hope - else the retired General Mobius has lost both his land, his memory and his ability to take his turn ).

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 66 ==> Stavros

My humble apologies for both the delay and the repetition. The head of Welsh Communications has since been found to be distinctly lacking in sobriety, and has been sent for detox. it had nothing to do with my sobriety of course...

On a more civil note, my personal envoy is making good progress on his journey to France, the only nation not to have a Welsh Embassy. His recent speed is very much down to the impeccable road system kept by Spain, making travelling far easier and quicker.

The wonderful guest hoses at regular intervals also provide great sanctury for those on long pilgrims. Along the route my envoy managed to stop at Madrid and visit the splendour of the recently unveiled telescope, which was a sight to behold, shedding light onto the untold mysteries of the universe.

The final leg of his pilgrimage is intended to travel through the Spanish cities of Sevilla and Leon, before arriving at France in Tours. I hope and trust that this is not to the displeasure of both your great nations.

------------------
                Cariad,
                Demosthenes.
                _____
                Cariad,
                Demosthenes.
                _____

Comment

• Plain old Jon here again.

Seems that this Thread has grown too long and that the traditional Multi-Post problems have arisen.

I have therefore started a Love Conquers? Part IV. Please there in future.

Regards
                  Jon, Your Ever Loving Saint.
                  “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                  - Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X