Why didnt we...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt we...

Why didnt we get the ruin when we were next to it? Did we think the Geeks wouldnt go for it? Did we think they should have the gold, city, settler, or advance? Or were we just afraid of the barbarian?

If we move to it now, I doubt we could beat the greeks to it. I think I saw a couple of their units moving in that vicinity in a screenshot.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

I was told to bring the Warrior back home ASAP.

Just followin' orders m'lady

Comment

Don't worry about that ruins, other ruins will come our way soon. Build fast and strong -- that's the main thing, IMHO. We already wasted valuable time by sending our second settler so far away from our capitol ... but the people wanted it so.

Comment

I never miss a ruin. What if it holds somthing nice like a city or advance. It shall be my policy that no ruin get left behind
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Frozzys idiotics, part I

WHAT!!!
          We had a regular poll and everybody wants to go trought the ruin, and what will Frozzy does? He sends the solder back to home!
          What was in your mind!

*sheesh*
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Easy there Pave He was listening to his MoD. Good move Frozzy! Polls are not mandates -- just polls.

Comment

Erm... Pave... that was an earlier ruin (through which we got Shipbuilding). This one was in Greek territory. The MoD told me to avoid that ruin, and come home ASAP. So before you start personally attacking me, perhaps you should learn your facts.

Comment

Working...
              X