Tora Tora Tora! Or Explora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tora Tora Tora! Or Explora?

I've moved ~ 5 turns, and faded the warrior back to home. The First Atlantian Warrior Battalian has discovered the greek sity of sparta.

Another settler has been built in Atlantis.

Screenie:

Remind me to upload the screenie next time.
    Attached Files

Comment

What's the greek attitude?
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Neither Tora, Tora, Tora nor Explora ... BUILD!

Comment

Birdy, I'm out of town at the moment. I'll upload the turn when I get back home.

Quinns: What the hell do we do with the warrior?

Comment

Here is my advice, Mr. President Frozzy...

1. Keep the warrior just outside of Sparta's city limits in the forest, between Te Moana and Sparta -- and fortify. Greece doesn't look real happy with us. The fortified warrior can keep an eye on any Greek expansion plans while at the same time be able to withstand just about any attack by a single unit.

2. Move the settler from Atlantis up to the former "red" tile and settle there asap. Move the phalanx from Atlantis up with that settler and fortify the new "red" city.

3. Build another phalanx in Atlantis -- then another settler.

4. Move the next Settler from Te Moana south to settle on the coast. Move the phalanx in Te Moana with the new settler.

5. Keep with the phalanx-settler-phalanx-settler queues for a few more turns. We'll eventually switch to building a granary then marketplace in the trade centers at "red" and Te Moana.

MoD

Comment

I agree with Quinns on nearly every point. However, I would like to see a slaver pretty soon. Like maybe between the next phalanx and settler in Atlantis.
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

There is without a doubt another Greek city down river ,we can only guess as to what its position and eventual industrial ability are going to be.It(the theoretic city maybe even closer than Sparta. I think it would be in our interest to find Athens either with this recon unit or to manufacture a cav archer to serve the purpose

Sincerely
                Col.Vandal-1
                Atlantian Defense Science Institute
                The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

I agree with quinns too. Let no settler wander alnoe for he maybe victim to a slaver.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Working...
                  X