OFFICIAL: Te Moana Build Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: Te Moana Build Queue

Please assume Nimrod's build queue is for Atlantis. Next turn I plan to settle our nation's second city, Te Moana. As Nimrod didn't post a poll for Te Moana, I assume he just forgot about it for a second.

Anyway... here goes.
    Warrior, Phalanx, Setler
    0.00%
    Phalanx, Warrior, Settler
    25.00%
    Settler, Warrior, Phalanx
    0.00%
    Warrior, Settler, Phalanx
    25.00%
    Phalanx, Settler, Longship
    0.00%
    Longboat, Phalanx, Settler
    25.00%
    Settler, Longboat, Phalanx
    0.00%
    Warrior, Longboat, Phalanx
    0.00%
    Other (please post)
    25.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I advise to disband the new city, Te Moana, and move the city one tile north. Why? Because of the Pearl monopoly strength there (2 pearls within the city radius). Once settled, build phalanx -- settler -- then after that we will see.

Also, regarding the next settler coming out of Atlantis, please move those settlers to the former "red" tile to also get the Beaver monopoly on that tile (2 beavers within the city limit there).

Quinns -- MoD

Comment

Agree with Quinns.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I think the queues for this poll are too long to be in aggreed upon by a majority.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Agreed on moving the city. Quinns, do you want any units built before a settler?
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Yes. Please build a phalanx in the new city before building the settler.

Comment

Working...
            X