No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Do we settle now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miggio, what? A turnchat is pointless. The second we settle a city (next turn hopefully) we have to stop and create a poll on what to build, what to research, where to explore, etc. etc. etc.

I will not organise a turnchat now(which is my responsibility, not yours).

Quinns, could we have a poll on what to build, and Nimrod, what to research...

Comment

BEAVER!!

Not only is it a beaver, but it's a beaver on a RIVER!!!(I think, it's difficult to tell from the screenie)

Comment

Yep... it's on a river alright.

I see

Comment

This game is pretty much over, we've got em no problem!! Beaver on a river. Those AAIP's are just to dumb to quit it.
          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Mmm. Nothing like plenty of beaver in a city! Settle!
            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
              This game is pretty much over, we've got em no problem!! Beaver on a river. Those AAIP's are just to dumb to quit it.

On behalf of the improved dump AI - I surrender already .

Anyway, the map was against the AI from the start - the humans (HI) must have cheaten and the judges are all bribed .

Set and game to the HI.

Lets start a new game
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Actualy we would have got that beaver if we had settled first time around. Cant we just move north east 1 more time cause we wont lose the beaver and we will only lose 2 unknown squares. but gain a lot more unknown squares mayhave even more rescourses.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickbeam3
                  Martin Gühmann why do you assume everywhere is forest. One more tile may get us close enough to a sea coast or hills or mountains. It may just be forest but it wont go on forever and one more turn wont hurt us too much.
                  Well afterwards I looked on the values of our game then there is actual no reason for it except the screenie. Only the continentality can explain the huge number of forrest tiles on one spot. But if I remember correctly then I saw something like this already in one game only the coast was nearer, but we are also very far South of the map, a region for forests but I am not quite sure how CTP1 maps works in this respect.

Well that we don't have any dry or icy land on the South-West or South-East can be seen by a look on the tile borders and I don't see there any dry or icy or beach like terrain as possible neighbor tile.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                    Miggio, what? A turnchat is pointless. The second we settle a city (next turn hopefully) we have to stop and create a poll on what to build, what to research, where to explore, etc. etc. etc.

I will not organise a turnchat now(which is my responsibility, not yours).

Quinns, could we have a poll on what to build, and Nimrod, what to research...
                    Frozzy -- I don't have control of what to build, Nimrod does. I only control what to do with the military units once built (right?). I will post a poll once we build a Warrior!

Comment

Settle now
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Frozzy calm down its just a suggestion!

im pretty sure that the MoDA gets to decide what we build, he doesnt have to poll anything if he doesnt want too.

PS: im getting the distinct impression that you dont like me
                        All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

Sorry Quinns, foolish me

Comment

Settle
                            Ash nazg dubratuluk
                            ash nazg gimbatul
                            ash nazg trakutaluk
                            agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Working...
                            X