Nimrod
    Geoffrey arnold
    7.69%
    Nimrod
    92.31%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

I cant decide...

Geoffrey Arnold, Nimrod, can you help me decide
    All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

I have been playing CTP over the internet since the gameleague days, and still play PBEM today. I was also the one who started the MPSG and offered some of the first basic techinics in it. I have experience playing against the AI in both the original game and MedMod. I understand their tech trees, buildings, and wonders. If you elect me, I shall be able to bring to our nation a cast store of the inner and outer workings CTP strategy for the beginning for our long and glorious history. It will be my goal to bring our nation from rock bottom to equal levels with our opponents.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Nimrod is "my" man.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Two candidates only one has spoken so it is your turn, Geoffrey arnold. Otherwise Nimrod took the opportunity ...

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
            Nimrod is "my" man.
            That "my" Bird
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I'm going with Nimrod on this one
              Ash nazg dubratuluk
              ash nazg gimbatul
              ash nazg trakutaluk
              agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Well, I still think Geoffrey may have some ideas here, I hold out one more day.
                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

As Martin said, if Geoffrey doesn't show up soon to convince us why he and not Nimrod should get the position, Nimrod wins my vote...
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

You get my vote Nimrod
                    Nice campaine speech.

Comment

Thanks QB, but Its not as fun when my opponent doesnt campiagn against me

Comment

I read somewhere else that Geoffrey is having EMAIL trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
                          I read somewhere else that Geoffrey is having EMAIL trouble.
                          That is said but I can only wait one day, then I have to vote for Nimrod as I don't know how long his difficuilties will last and I need an answer why Geoffrey Minister of Domestic Affairs should be instead of Nimrod and I need to know what his politics will be in constrast to Nimrod's.

-Martin
                          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Hurrah for Nimrod our First and Greatest Minister of Domestic Affairs.

Comment

(place :tearsofjoy: smilie here) I would like to think all the "little" people who made this day possible. Azreal, Birdman, Quickbeam, thank you for your support. As our "First and Greatest Minister of Domestic Affairs", thank you checkmate, I will ensure our nations survival in the future by laying down a strong foundation.

Comment

Working...
                              X