Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we just hijack the CtP2DG Constitution and run with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we just hijack the CtP2DG Constitution and run with it?

Simple Poll: Should we just take the CtP2DG and take the "2" away from all relevant parts?
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    13.33%
    Banana!
    6.67%

it seems no one is interested in talking about it. I have a suggestion though, whenever the CtP2 CON gets revised, we adopt the new one as well

Comment

I vote yes, but I think we should use the revisions that H Tower has suggested. Particularly the one month terms. Also the staggered judges seems well.
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Mjority of the constitutions in democratic countries were modeled after the united states'. Im willing to bet that most constitutions were modeled after the first one here too. So it makes sense to use a working model instead of starting over to acheive the same goal.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I concur with Nimrod.

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

You should know that the CTP2DG con looks likely to be amended soon - there were quite a few problems with the original.

See http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=75308.

Comment

I don't know.

Can someone give me a few-sentences soundbite to help me decide? Come on, it's not like I'm going to read all these mammoth SuperConstitutions lying around. Can you tell me what to vote for?

I say yea
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

from what i understand, we already have adopted the CTP2 contitution, but its been modified to fit CTP1...
                  All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

Wrongo Miggy. We never decided anything.

Comment

Originally posted by miggio
                      from what i understand, we already have adopted the CTP2 contitution, but its been modified to fit CTP1...
                      we have an exact copy of each article posted to view and change, although no one has really come forward with a change. (beyond my revised version i made for the CtP2 game)

Comment

ok i c now
                        All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

Working...
                        X