• Is This forum losing steam?

what can i say i got board waiting!
    Yes
    27.27%
    No
    27.27%
    Banana
    45.45%
    All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

i guess it is but i really havent seen the "steam" to begin with...
    All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

I'll give the thread a chance for now (it is spam), but if people more actively participate in the constitution discussions, we'd get somewhere

Comment

I guess the discussion about rules dosn't interest many .

I'll "keep" my vote until sometime after the game is launched.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

What is there to discuss about the constitution?
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

We must quickly go through the Constitution if there is no problems with it, and start with the Game!

Alas, there are many a tomb in the Democracy Game Graveyard.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Some people find laying down the constitution the most exciting point. Personally i dont.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Shure the disscussion here is slowed down, but actual the only real thing as far as I can see is only the constitution, most of the settings should be clear now. Then we need the constitution and the elections (who should play the game - our first president and so on.)

But there is one thing that shows that we don't loose steam is that the number of members of our civ group is still growing.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I havent said much about the constitution because i am new to this and i assume the veterens know what they are doing. I do vote in all polls though and give my two cents worth if i think it is appropriate.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quickbeam3
                    I havent said much about the constitution because i am new to this and i assume the veterens know what they are doing. I do vote in all polls though and give my two cents worth if i think it is appropriate.[/SIZE]

Are you shure that the veterans know what they are doing? So you should look on these threads to be shure, of course only you have the time to do it. That's my problem right now. So if you have time then read the disscussion about the constitution and ask if you don't know why something is done in exactly that way and you have the feeling it could be done somehow better or different.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Martin, I notice you say "shure" a lot. The correct spelling is sure

Quickbeam, join in the con discussions, even if you don't know what's going down. Ask why we're banning elections dictatorships and such. If we start another DG, you'll be able to give more than just your two cents

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                        I'll give the thread a chance for now (it is spam)
                        my hasn't someone turned into a high and mighty mod?

Comment

I think it might be loosing steam, I think that the constitutions appear to be pretty well developed from the older ctp games. Should we move on to vote for them, or is more discussion really needed? Perhaps we need a motion to vote on the constitution?
                          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

my hasn't someone turned into a high and mighty mod?
                            Shut up

But it IS a pointless thread that isn't needed...

Comment

You're right, spam is such a terrible thing
                              "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure" - Dan Quayle
                              "Where the hell is Australia anyway?" - Britney Spears

Comment

Working...
                              X