No announcement yet.

What mod(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it when i get to a certain poin in my med mod game it always crashes it is usualy just before I reach diamond age and ive got lots of cityes in space. I personaly think the computer doesnt like getting beaten so it forces a draw by crashing on me. It would be a shame to play a whole game and then let it crash so i should change my vote to no mod but we do need to change the AI.

Comment

Perhaps we should open a new poll on this subject and make it Official with just the four options.

Med Mod
      No Mod + Awesome AIPs
      No Mod
      Abstain
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Sounds good, my vote will be AIPs
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

start the new poll, but i dont know what to vote for
          All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

The court does not have constitutional permission to start an Official Poll. But the court strongly recommends that a member of the Executive Branch post an Official Poll to decide on mod'sas soon as they are duly elected. (in about 12 hours from now)
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Is it possible to play with Awesome AIP's without the Citizens having to load any additional files onto their computers to open the turn?

Comment

The court does not have the power but the officers do, of course we dont offically have any officers until the election polls expire
                All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
                  Is it possible to play with Awesome AIP's without the Citizens having to load any additional files onto their computers to open the turn?
                  From my knowledge if you don't add something to the game like wonders, units, bulldings, etc. The files are compartible with the non modded version of the game. That means if you apply the old AIPs the game should use the old ones or more commonly the ones that are found in their directory. So if you just want to the the save game you don't need to install the awesome AIPs.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Okay. Thanks Martin. In that case, I would also be in favor of the awesome aips -- unmodded.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
                      I'm in the middle of playing a single player Med Mod 4 game at Deity level with 8 civs. At turn 150 I am nearly double the power graph all the other civilizations. Because the science ability and trade is so bad in Med Mod 4, I am stuck on the Republic and I can no longer expand.
                      I have NEVER been in the same situation. And I have NEVER seen all the AIs "locked" that way too.

BTW: Though it takes many more turns than in a normal game - you should have gone the direct way for Theocracy.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

I have NEVER been in the same situation. And I have NEVER seen all the AIs "locked" that way too.

BTW: Though it takes many more turns than in a normal game - you should have gone the direct way for Theocracy.
                        What are you talking about Birdman? I had Theocracy a long time ago in this game, but Theocracy only allows you to have 20 cities in Med Mod -- Republic allows 25 cities. And what "AI's locked" do you mean? They are not "locked" in my game.

Comment

Working...
                        X