• Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

the rest is up to you
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Markos =

And thanks to everyone who was interested!

Comment

Have fun guys .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hey Solver, do we go to you for topped and closed threads, or Ming and Markos... I don't see whos modding the forum

Comment

No-one yet... if Markos agrees, I could be modding this one, though, as I do have the time, and respond if sent a PM properly .

Comment

Great

Comment

The issue of the moderator is up to the people. Usually, it's someone elected for a smaller or longer period....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks Markos

I already sent Markos a PM asking him to appoint a mod here, I named myself, Solver and you, Frozzy, as potential candidates, but it's up to Markos to arrange the details of that...

And I will come here all the time and play, so if I become a mod here, there should ususally be no need to PM me if something needs to be done
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Crosspost.

In the CtP2 DG there was never an issue, I simply became the mod. I'm more than happy to do the same here but if people want someone else to mod that's fine with me as well. But it would be useful to appoint one fairly soon as in the early phase a mod is very much needed...

Comment

If I was a mod here, I would check here enough, but possibly not seeing every post, so...

Comment

Locutus, that's true, and thats why I enjoy having you as the CtP2DG mod, since you're basically there the whole time unless you're asleep.

Comment

However, in our recent argument with Locutus, it was decided that I do spend more time online .

Comment

since you're basically there the whole time unless you're asleep.
                          Nah, I'm not. I just make it look that way

But it would be a huge advantage to have the mod be a participant of the game, so if Solver doesn't plan on actually playing in the DG (and I get the impression that he doesn't, although I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong), that would leave you, Frozzy, and me as most logical candidates, at least while setting up the game...

Comment

You're right, I don't plan to play in this - I don't find the whole concept too exciting, and my schedule is tight enough.

I'm sure that a participant-mod would do a good job, then, and Frozzy makes a good candidate indeed.

However, Loc, are you saying you're really going to play this one?

Comment

The final decision is up to Markos, naturally. But I hope that we get a mod as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
                              X