One step closer to fate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step closer to fate...

Atlantian raiders have scored another point for the good guys In the past 150 years a sucesful raid against a Greek legion was conducted by 3 of our finest mounted archers. No trespassing agreement with Assyria made. A group of settlers has also set out from Red Bulston.

David42One
    You said to have every city build phalanx, how many? Then what? All cities beside Matagalpa will finish in 4 turns. Where should the settlers go? Next science? Anything else you can think of?

Pave
    Is it time to make any changes to the PW? Anything for the Assy-rians to maybe get them to like us?

Frozzy
    Unless Frozzy comes back I will want suggestion from everyone about military movements. Somkone could start a poll.
    Yes
    60.00%
    Maybe
    0.00%
    No
    20.00%
    Since when were we at war???
    20.00%
    Last edited by Nimrod; June 14, 2003, 18:43.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

1950 BCE

So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

1900 BCE

Comment

1850 BCE

Last edited by Nimrod; June 14, 2003, 18:45.

Comment

science

Comment

ranking

Comment

city status

Comment

empire status

Comment

Diplomacy status

Comment

OK. Its been 3 days and no word from anyone? I see some one voted though.

Comment

Mums the word
                      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

1. Don't change the PW rate, we don't need them now.
                        2. Of course we have to make Assyrians like us!

PTW ... or do we need PWs? Can I make a poll?

PTW. I was the one who voted
                        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Since when are we at war?

Comment

Well we are at war with the Greeks, they have troops and even cities on our continient so we have to win.

Originally posted by Pave
                            PTW ... or do we need PWs? Can I make a poll?
                            Make a poll.

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Ok, I see that we are really ****ing up evrything. we want peace with the assyrians, but that face is not so happy I think.

And 2 cities are ready to riot, if someone had looked at the yellow cities, or the number 2 next to riots.
                              And now I can say evrything I've already said in other topics: raise the rations!!!!!!!!!!!! Or do you want riots??
                              we are not stronger than the Greeks (i voted no) and what do we do? we let 2 cities riot!!!!! Is that the way to win???
                              And why is it so bad to higher the rations?? I think now you have no other choice. It's a choice with more advances.

Comment

Working...
                              X