Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ttime period is most appropriate for a turnchat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ttime period is most appropriate for a turnchat?

Heres the deal (all times GMT):

I can only do turn chats on Friday nights, Saturday Mornings and Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings.

Using those times, could you post if you could come on those time periods, and if so, which time (i.e. clock time) is most applicable?

This will hope a lot soon

(N.B., every ten weeks, I have 2 weeks holiday, so we could have more turnchats during this period)

What timezone are you talking about?

Assuming GMT: On Friday and Saturday, I can only be there after 21:30 GMT and only if you announce the chat several days in advance. Saturday morning may sometimes be possible (but only in a short timeframe: ~9:30-11:30 GMT) but not always. Sunday morning I usually work, so I'll rarely be able to make it then.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Locutus: Mornings are from 05:00 to 08:00 - ok maybe to 09:00........
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

weekends are tough for me so I will join on a chat by chat basis
        All rise of the honourable Miggio, for 2 months at least.

Comment

Uhm, mornings start at 08:00 on my clock, last until 13:00... 05:00 is in the middle of the night! Surely you don't regard 10:00 part of the afternoon?
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I can make it almost every time on Sunday from 20:00-22:00 GMT.

I can make it many times on Saturday 15:00-17:00 or maybe just a little later.

Friday I can't come till late. Actually Saturday GMT at 01:00 to 03:00
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

When is the next Turn Chat BTW?
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                Uhm, mornings start at 08:00 on my clock, last until 13:00... 05:00 is in the middle of the night! Surely you don't regard 10:00 part of the afternoon?
                Hey man. At 05:00 it is shaddowlight. At 06:00 it you can see everything - listening to the early birds - kicking your cats out (getting their own breakfeast ). At 07:00 the sun is melting the ice away from the front of your car - no need to start the engine 10 minutes before you have to drive to work.......

It's spring and soon the summer is here
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                X