X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our First City!

We've settled!
    Attached Files

Could be worse though I don't like the 3 white tiles - seems like our next settler should follow the river north to avoid the tundra.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Oh no quickbeam is gonna kill us. He wanted to go north.
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

i like it

Comment

That right checkmate we should have gone north. No i will hunt you all down

Having said that we hav got a deer and north will still be settled latter. Maybe ill let you live and be a nice guy

Comment

Looks nice..there might be some grassland to the east
            Ash nazg dubratuluk
            ash nazg gimbatul
            ash nazg trakutaluk
            agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

This is a beautiful capitol location! I cannot believe some of you are complaining...

Comment

Quinss you are right it is a nice location with 2 resources. I am merley stating that if we had gone one more north we would not have tundra squares. Also we would have our city on the bever and then could work any square of our choosing maybee anouther resource to the north. It also looks like there are hills to the north wich would mean some nice production tiles and then we could have demolished some forest to get some nice grass land for farms.

Comment

BTW: I assume somebody made sure that first worker was actually on the Beaver Tile?

Comment

It's pretty good, but a about three tiles less Tundra tiles would have been better. Of course, we've got 17 other tiles to fill before we start to worry about those three Tundra tiles.

Comment

Working...
                    X