New Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Teams?

Ok - for the record - I have recieved an invite to join AC - and have been asked to extend that invite to all of you.

They apparantley have a core of 7 dedicated players - no heirachy etc - so interested, motivated players could have a voice etc etc.

They also told me they are playing to win, which should come as no surprise to us.

So I have passed the invite on.

I guess my question is - does anyone want to join another team?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

I have advised them that at this stage I will not be joining any team.

To be honest real life is getting hectic - and I really do not have the time to spend on getting involved in another team at this stage.

However later in the year (december ish) I may well join another team - I guess the refugee issue, once sorted, may have an impact on which team that is.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I am still unsure about joining another team. I will probably make a decision in about a month. I may take AC's invite into consideration.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

They burned my city, not to be unsportsmanlike, but I almost think that was directed at a comment I made.
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Don't get me wrong - I am not saying you SHOULD join AC - I was asked to pass a message on - and I have, that is all.

Comment

Working...
          X