Year 375 BC has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year 375 BC has arrived

Year 375 BC has arrived and forwarded to Nugog and EPW.

Best regards,

It is about to begin.............
    Attached Files
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

This is what we have - add on the axe outside Splits and the chariot we are about to chop..........
      Attached Files
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

So after our turn, we have 2 axes and 6 chariots in Splits and one more chariot about to pop from the queue.....

Possibly the last chop we will get in - but we have dodne fairly well to get this far.........
        Attached Files

Comment

They shall be destroyed
          "

Comment

If they attack with just the three Chokunu - then yes they will be - but what do they having following behind.........

Anyway - makes no difference - if they attack - we will destroy what is left over...........

Comment

fight fight fight
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
              X