Year 400 BC has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year 400 BC has arrived

Year 400 BC has arrived and was forwarded to Nugog and EPW.

Best regards,

Thanks Fed - I will look at playing tonight......
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Not much has changed...........
      Attached Files
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Do they really expect a quick fall of the Banana empire with only three units to assault us with? Or do you think they have more on the way?
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I will check the graphs - I think they are building more - some defensive for Bananapolis and Mash to free those units up.........

Comment

Power.........

Interesting Storm is powering up big time - Vox may not last much longer...............

Unsure what the defilers are doing - possibly a couple of defensive units - hard to tell...........
            Attached Files

Comment

Score
              Attached Files

Comment

Top 5 cities - yep it looks as though Vox are soon to be toast - unless Storm has realised the threat the defilers pose..........
                Attached Files

Comment

Storm and Vox are still at war - so the defilers win..............
                  Attached Files

Comment

After moves............
                    Attached Files

Comment

Our current defense force in Spilstville - plus the Axe outside - probably at least 3 more chariots before they attack............

Does anyone want to contact them and try and sue for peace agin?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I don't know, going for peace at this point would probably be a waste of time. I would like to continue in the game, but I don't know that we have the will to continue as a one city civ. Not to mention, we have no one we can trust... all our diplomatic requests go unanswered. Even Vox who would have compassion for our plight doesn't respond and we would have little to nothing to offer them.
                        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Yeah - I sorta agree - mind you would be fun if they offered peace and we went - "Umm - no thanks "

Comment

Yeah, I mean I like the idea of staying in the game, but I don't know that it would continue to be fun. Even a cease fire would just give them time to reinvigorate their efforts. So if they do offer, I believe a no thanks is in order!
                            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I guess my delay in responding is evidence that continuing as a 1 city civ does not hold my interest. I could send another demand for peace but they don't even have the decency to reply with a "piss off". I'd love for them to offer some terms and have us turn them down or even accept and then act defiant - you know like Iraq for 10 years after the first Gulf War.
                              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
                              X