No announcement yet.

425 Bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have dinner - see if there are any comments - and then play.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Kill teh evil AC
      "

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

If he crosses the river - we attack..........
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the screenies. Keep us posted.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
              Thanks for the screenies. Keep us posted.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X