If we move NE or 9 - then the chokunu will be able to get to us within one turn - he will still probably slaughter us - even across a river..........
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
475bc??
Collapse
X
-
I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.
-
giving our axe the archery promotion will help against the chokunu..he is injured, we might stand a chance"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
OK - our axe if promo'ed to Cover, has a 26.8% chance of beating the injured chokunu - forget about when he is healed.
So - I have pulled him back.......but chose not to promo him at this stage.
The chariot is still coming south......
Splits now has 1 axe and 2 chariots defending it - not counting the axe and chariot mentioned above.I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.
Comment
-
Is there any chance we could build a settler and a galley and send them off somewhere before we are killed?"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
It wouldn't make much sense because we're just going to run into vox or the other team whose name I care not to remember.
Comment
Comment