X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year 550 BC played

Two enemy cho ku nu and two axemen are right close to Mash in the
    hills.

They will surely attack Mash next turn. We have 2 axemen in Mash.
    They have more one cho 1 tile distant.

We also have 2 axes in Spitville and 1 axe and 1 warrior in
    Bananapolis.

All cities build now chariots. Two workers chop forest for Mash, 1 still
    farms the rice for Spitville.

Unless three miracles happen, Mash shall fall next turn.

Best regards,

Mash and Splitsville will also have a chariot in them once we hit end turn - so we will have 3 units in Mash......

Fingers crossed!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Bananapolis
      Attached Files
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Inside Bananapolis
        Attached Files

Comment

Mash
          Attached Files

Comment

Inside Mash
            Attached Files

Comment

Splitsville
              Attached Files

Comment

Inside Splitsville
                Attached Files

Comment

Well I guess in a weeks time we shall see what happens.

Will Mash fall?

Will the hold it or raze it?

Stay tuned............

Comment

hold baby hold
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

You will now rest easy. Everything is going with wellness. The Mash is at normal functioning.
                      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Addled Platypus
                        hold baby hold
                        Mind you - if they lose no units taking it..................

Comment

Working...
                        X