Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afterlife

I've never been a part of a demo game at poly. Once we loose are we free to join another team? Can we all join the same team? Clearly I don't think we should join AC or GS. I just wasn't clear on the rules of this, I think we've had fun as a group and I'd like to see that continue. Maybe since we can't beat humans we should start a succession game and just beat the computer...

Viva la Banana!
    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

I thought about afterlife, too.

If/when we lose (and we lose just because we cannot avoid it, no

other reason would be fair) I would like to join another team.

As I see it, my/our problem is just to ask; to answer yes or no is the

other team concern, and to deem it legal or not is Adm. task.

I'm unsure if it's fair to join other than AC, because, while little, we

know something about them: they have their UU and we know our

tiles that will become theirs.

We do not know their location, as we do not even know our own.

What do you think about, partners?

Best regards,

Comment

The only thing I like about the idea of joining AC is that it's fairly realistic. If they take our lands they absorb our culture and will have to absorb our politics and I think it will make for interesting gameplay... especially if the addled Platy organizes a takeover
      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Maybe Platy can have a chat with the game's mod (Snoopy369?) first?
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Re: Afterlife

Originally posted by Wise Ass
          Maybe since we can't beat humans
          Only this time mate - only this time.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I was joking with that part sarcasm doesn't work well in text format.
            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Comment

I guess this is a question for Snoopy369.

Did we ever decide what to do with refugees?
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

looking into this for our refugess

will post as soon as I find out
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Cheers - please ask about joining other teams in general - rather than just AC or GS

Comment

Good. A new thread about refugees is posted.

Let's seee what teams and Adm. have to say.

Best regards,

Comment

Yes - shall be interesting..........

Seems so far that all the teams except AC don't mind players joining other teams - I wonder why.......

I am not "pissed" at AC - but there are other teams that interest me more......

Comment

Working...
                        X