d) We can whip chariots in our 3 cities;

e) Axes (if chariot not whiped) shall take 5 turns in Bananapolis or

Spitville, 4 in Mash.

And AFAIK this is the data.
    Attached Files

Thank you.

These are dark times.

Did you rename the units?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Played the turn.

As I already told, I think the game is lost; nevertheless, I did the

best I could:

All three cities changed production for axemen (hope they can be

whiped next turn); but just 1 whip for city is possible, pop is low.

Warrior in Mash upgraded to axe for 80 gp; science to 0%, to allow

another upgrade in 2 turns.

Warrior in Spitville threats scout who blocks city's best tile.

Free worker left copper tile and begin road toward Bananapolis.

And that's all I saw could be done.

Best regards,

Comment

AC's first axe will take 2 turns to get to the copper, and then one to pilage it. So we should get our axes whipped - then if we survive long enough 3 (ish) turns to the chariots.

Our biggest problem is the hill 7 of Mash - when they camp on that - we will have a major problem displacing them.

If/when mash falls - our nation will be split in two.......
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

So the plan is to try and whip the axes rather than the chariots - and pray that they will hold out long enough to get the chariots.

If I am allowed to really gamble - then I will fort the axe in Mash and move the other two towards Mash.

We are facing two axes and 2 cho-ku-nu in the first wave of aggression.

I think Fed has upgraded the warrior in Mash to Axe - so we may well end up with two axes in Mash - which may hold them long enough to get the other axes from bananpolis and Splits into the general area.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

If we get our axes in time - and it is a gamble - we may actually hold off this first wave - it really does come down the the random number generator then..........

The whipping however will greatly reduce our efforts in building more troops - a problem AC will not have.

If our diplomats can somehow convince GS and Vox to join us against AC then we may have a slight chance......

While I think it is highly unlikely that they will join us - if our diplomats keep hammering at the wall - you never know what might happen..........

I will endeavour to give you as much time as possible.........

Comment

We will have to be very lucky to hold off the cho-ku-nu
              "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                We will have to be very lucky to hold off the cho-ku-nu
                Yes....

I know........

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                  the cho-ku-nu
                  The Cho-Ku-Nu

The Unique Unit for the Alpha Centauri dogs.

Abilities:

Strength of 6

2 first strikes

Collateral Damage

+50% vs melee units.

So a strength of 9 vs our axes strength of 5.....

Plus will do collateral damgae against our city stacks.

I trust this has been informative!

Comment

We are doomed. Vox has not replied. GS politely said, no thanks. And AC invited us to dance under the sky with them.

Fight fight fight!!!!
                    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                      We are doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                        Fight fight fight!!!!
                        For a short while anyway.......

Comment

Working...
                        X