Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Chariot rush or to not Chariot rush? That is the question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy-O
    Play the turn. I'll stay quiet with the AC diplo. On the GS/Vox diplo side, do we really think we can trust GS for help? They might be in agreement with AC.
    AC seems to have been planning this for awhile. I say they have been planning to attack us since before thay meet GS. Just as we considered betraying them when we first meet them. I think we can trus them.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

no more nice-ities with AC

they declared war...and we should not be nice
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Addled Platypus
        and we should not be nice
        Trust me - I personally wasn't planning on being nice....

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

If they return our banana ice cream treats we could consider being nice.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
            If they return our banana ice cream treats we could consider being nice.

There is only one cure for rabid dogs...........
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
            X