Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's heretical Army approachs

We have 3-4 turns before they reach 'The mash'

We have 1 warrior defending...we may beable to get an axe or chariot by the time they arrive..

Do we fight to the bitter end or do we try to give away our cities?
    Fight to the end and bring glory to the Great Banana
    100.00%
    Give our Cities away to undermine our enemie's effortrs
    0.00%
    Pray to the Great Banana for Eternal Salvation
    0.00%
    "

I say we keep them. Although I have thought of another idea. We offer Vox to give us a city that GS may take soon in exchange for one of our cities. That could help both of us alive.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
      I say we keep them. Although I have thought of another idea. We offer Vox to give us a city that GS may take soon in exchange for one of our cities. That could help both of us alive.
      Sorry - but that has confused me - could you elaborate please?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ok - these are theoretical screen shots - if we change to chariots, move each city work force to max hammers - what does it look like.

We cannot whip a chariot this turn - but maybe next turn.

The mine on the copper is two turns away - the worker down by splitsville will not get there in time to help speed this up.

The workers of the accursed AC lying running dogs have no defensive units in view.

There is a scout down by Splitsville.

AC is ahead in power - but not that much.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Bananapolis:
          Attached Files

Comment

Splitsville

Please note that Splitsville will be in Starvation - so if we do this and whip the Chariot - it will be stuffed in regards to producing and Axe - if we get that far.
            Attached Files

Comment

The Mash
              Attached Files

Comment

2 turns till the mine is ready
                Attached Files

Comment

AC's scout
                  Attached Files

Comment

The power graph.
                    Attached Files

Comment

IMO - a chariot rush - may - possibly help. But as only one of our cities has a barracks - it will be touch and go vs axes or swords. Whipping however will mean we will not be able to whip axes - so it is a one chance roll of the dice, if it does not work - at least we have tried.

I would still like to hear Will9's plan though - we will not get this turn played in 24 hrs - but tough luck.

Comment

I say fight fight fight.

If we had a real ally that we could gift cities to and join teams I'd say do that, but we do not have an ally.

Nugog seems to have a plan.

Let's fight.
                        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                          IMO - a chariot rush - may - possibly help. But as only one of our cities has a barracks - it will be touch and go vs axes or swords. Whipping however will mean we will not be able to whip axes - so it is a one chance roll of the dice, if it does not work - at least we have tried.

I would still like to hear Will9's plan though - we will not get this turn played in 24 hrs - but tough luck.
                          For last resort, we ask Vox to trade cities. This way we could both stay alive. I think we should first ask Vox and GS if they are willing to unite since AC control half the continent if they beat us.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                            Nugog seems to have a plan.
                            Sort of - it is more a desperate gamble/last resort kind of thing.

Comment

That's better than the run-around-screaming-waving-my-hands-in-the-air thing I was doing when I read the diplo email.
                              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
                              X