Public Forum Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Forum Policy

Should we have a policy on Team Banana public posts? I know that some teams can be very controlling of what is released. Some teams do news releases, other only allow certain members to post on certain topics.

I personally don't think we need a very tight lipped team, but I also see the merits of limiting what and when things get released. I just think we should have a discussion before we go bananas with the public forum.

Any ideas?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Re: Public Forum Policy

Originally posted by Daddy-O
    before we go bananas

I personally think that any major announcements should be posted in the private forum for 2 days - allowing comments to be made.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I just think we should discuss this before I go off and post our plans to move our Capital and get the whole team screaming at me.

2 days for major announcements seems fair

Maybe during a national crisis we publically go quiet so we only release the official line.

Other than that I'd like us to be able to speak in the public forum.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I agree with open public forum.

But for RP should be open for everybody; to real game things, first
        in private forum,then as decided; and 2 days to make said decision
        looks good.

Best regards,

Comment

Kick down the doors, lets make the public go bananas!
          GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

We may also want to have a couple of un-official "protagonists" - people who enjoy the RP side - and do not mind spreading a bit of mis-information.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I can play that role at times. You know - show a split in Team Banana; show sympathy towards another team; etc

Comment

Comment

We don't have any pressing announcements to make do we? We are not at war. Do we have any great achievements to pat ourselves on the back about?

Comment

It had nothing to do with the game and everything to do with the awesome banana-y-ness of Bananas so I posted the following...

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X