A look at past Bx and overall strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A look at past Bx and overall strategies

I know that past grudges cannot effect current game play so I will not even touch on any of the (w)hored's previous sins here, and state that I look forward to meeting The Horde in the UN.

I would like to use this thread though to investigate other teams members past game strategies. How teams won and lost in past games can give us insight into their use of diplo and tactics with us now.

I want other team members input. I do not want this to be a place of personal attacks and hearsay. Statements should be backed up by a quote found in a public thread. No information from private emails, PMs, or private forums should be posted.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

A look at Master Zen's review of Civ3-PtW Democracy Game he speaks of his involvement with Glory Of War where backstabbing is a strategy that worked. He is now a member of Gathering Storm. How involved is he with GS at this time?

This is not an attack but an observation of past game behavior.
    Last edited by Daddy-O; December 15, 2006, 14:27.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Jon Miller's opinion of gaming might be summed up here. He is a member of the new Vox.

Comment

I just thought this would be an interesting way to investigate the thoughts and game strategies of our opponants.

I remember a thread where someone was talking about Civ3-PtW and how they were successful because the never released a map of their homeland. I thought it was GS or GoW which is why I started looking at that thread.

I am not looking to demonize anyone here.

Comment

Working...
        X