Our Tech Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy-O
    We can not allow AC to steer us away from self defense.
    Definetly not!

Archery, would obviously allow us to build archers, good for defense, and sorta usable for offense.

Iron working would allow us (if we have iron anyway), to build swords - then we are talking!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Sorry - but I am a new team member - so this may be a stupid question, but, here goes.......

We have agreed not to research Iron Working, because another team has "promised" to give it to us, if we research other techs?

Is this right?

And they have not given/traded it to us yet?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

There is still no agreement, just proposals.

An important point I didn't understand yet about game's

rules/mechanics:

If a tech trade is agreed, but none of involved civs has alphabet,

can said trade be implemented imediately in the game?

Best regards,

Comment

See the AC thread for the latest proposed ABCS agreement.

We still do not have a reply from AC because their diplo went AWOL, but binTravkin says this is being fixed.

The basic idea of the agreement is this:
          banana studies techs: A,B,C, & D
          AC studioes: E,F,G & H

As each team discovers a tech it is freely gifted to the other team

At the end of the age Tech points are convert to some value of gold and the team that used more tech point gets it's value in gold from the other.

We'll see what AC sends us but with these delays I am less likely to agree with this plan anymore.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

So, the game/program is prepared to recieve said gift and

"translate" it to a known tech, right?

Best regards,

Comment

Hmmm - ok.

Comment

fed, are you saying that cIV does not allow use to transfer/gift/trade techs? Of course it does. The coversion of tech research units to gold will need to be handled by humans who will then need to transfer/gift/trade the gold in game.
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Will the turn player please update the list at the top of the thread.

Comment

will do on next save
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

AC is asking for an update.

Comment

P'Rex please update the second post of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X