• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, what could it hurt
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Strange that they havn't responded yet...
      "

Comment

maybe the same delay we had responding to them the first time ?

Comment

I sent a brief follow up to the previous letter...

Maniac of Centauri,
          I pray to The Great Banana, whose name dare not be spoken, that we have not offended your people so much that you ignore us. Our women have again taken to wearing the peels of lamentation.

regards,
          The Diplomatic Banana

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

sent from from AC yesterday 8/15...

Greetings and Salutations honored Bananaian Ambassador, long has it been since our main diplomat Maniac contacted you so I, Impaler[WrG] have filled this position temporarily. Still our delay was considerable especially considering the generosity on your part, the followers of the great Chairman Yang humbly beg your forgiveness and hope that our own reciprocation's may make amends.

Your generous gift of maps has won many converts, we in return now offer you all our maps. Attached our the latest maps our scouts have obtained, areas previously unknown to you have been charted and our knowledge of Metals has revealed valuable ores to the north of your Capitol and to the East of ours, the heavens have been generous to both our civilizations for we have easy access to all we need without the need to trade these goods over long distances nor squabble over a meager supply. Two instances of Incense in the southern desert and another Wheat to our north will also provide ample supply for both our needs.. We have not ourselves located any of the odd beasts you call horses, perhaps your warrior will find them in the west as well as the south, our newest scout can now assist in the western exploration as well.

The lack of a border agreement was disappointing to us but we see your minds our set, thus we will speak of this issue no more.

Lastly I come to the most pivotal information, the followers of Yang have discovered a source of the most precious and fine grained Marble suitable for the creation of Wondrous structures. We, in trust reveal its location to you but we make the following claim and offer. We claim the right to found a city next to said Marble but we are open to trading it to you as soon as possible, if our claim is recognized and respected.

Our scholars belive based on your current Research that you intend to Build an Oracle. If so then you would find Marble a valuable resource, I propose cooperation to achive this goal along with an agreement to share what ever discoveries may result. We would furnish you with Marble supplies to both accelerate construction and allow you to bypass Masonry and go strait to Writing after Priesthood. We would direct our efforts towards the Sea and attempt to build the Great Lighthouse and Colossus and continue to increase our knowledge in metals and Machinery. You would be in a good position to develop the Alphabet at which point we could liberally trade technologies and continue onward.

If our scholars have been in error and you intentions lie else ware, then let us discuss the best plan for mutual cooperation, we are positive the Banans see their is so much to be gained by doing so.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

here is the map that was sent to us...
              Attached Files

Comment

I sent a quick reply...
                Impaler[WrG],
                It is good that our nations continue to grow in friendship. We will discuss these offers and send a reply soon.

May there be continued peace between the followers of Yang and those of The Great Banana.
                The Diplomatic Banana

Comment

way cool

We can make the same claim to the stone to our south

I am happpy with no border yet

Comment

Daddy-O

would you please coppy the pic from #22 and add it to #36

I am trying to see the world as is so far

Comment

like gimp or photoshop? I'll see what I can do.

Comment

That's going to be difficult for me. these screenies don't look like there are at the same zoom level.

No promises from me on merging these pix.

Comment

Nevermind.
                          "

Comment

We should surely agree that they can have the marble plot, and let them know that the stone is ours, though they wouldn't have much of a shot at it wany way I don't think. I think it is also important to stress the speed at which a road will be built for us to trade it, and who builds the road between borders.

I think it's funny that they are guessing what we're going to build considering there has been little to no discussion around here about it.
                            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

try Irfanview Daddy-O.....free and easy

Both teams will get to know each others intentions once we start sharing tech's

Comment

Hey guys. Any ideas on our response to AC?

Comment

Working...
                                X