Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a new request for membership. How should we handle this? P'Rex is gone. Anybody know nugog?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I know him.

He is President in the SPDG and player of the ACS/ISDG, both games

Platypus and myself play.

Best regards,

Comment

id say we hold a vote as soon as our master returns ^^

Comment

I believe I am able to authorize members if you desire it in P-Rex's absence. If not, I can 'make it so' via the Ming channel.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I will open a thread on nugog...

Last edited by Daddy-O; November 13, 2006, 11:17.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Nugog email matt_christa_inalice at hotmail dot com
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

SAD news

for reasons beyond control, fed1943 gave notice and is leaving the team

thanks for everything and see ya around

Greg
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

do we have a turn player?
                  GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Its me for now

after that ???

Comment

Ragnarokgn with zero posts is still listed as a team member. Was he ever given access to the private forum? Ragnarokgn should be removed from the team list.

Comment

yes Ragnatokgn waas removed

Comment

What happened to nugog and fed1943?

Comment

Working...
                          X