This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some bad news:
    BtS didn't arrive yet to my place and arrival time unknown.
    So, I have not the last update (I know could try, but was told not to
    try it) and cannot play the save when it comes.
    Platy left and Nugog changing place.
    When I receive the save, I'll send it to EPW and to anyone more?
    And always by email, I cannot upload a save.
    Best regards,

Comment

Fed - send it to me as well - I should get internet back by evening 7 Aug my time - so they can wait....
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Excellent, I will do it, mate.

Best regards,

Comment

Internet connection at new house has been completed!
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Fed - you should have the save - please forward it to me - I should be online tonight about the usual time.

Comment

Working...
            X