• Show
Clear All

• 660 Ad

Turn's in.

In the news:
    - met Mercs
    - discovered a stack of Sarantine troops not far from Horde border
    - passed southern city of Horde and saw a spear and archer protecting it
    - our explorer near GS stuck on 2 workers chopping forest (they won't manage or GS will lose them)
    - GS keeps stockpiling - 430g now
    - GS power started rising at last
    - our chuk had no problem killing the first defender of Hun
    - our workers moving back from AC-GS road encountered a barb sword - might need some time to hunt it down

First some funny thing (check out the river delta):

Sarantine troops:

Culture:

Crop yield:

MFG:

GNP:

And it seems I've forgot the power graph - I will add it later then. But rest assured, we're still firmly in the lead and having the steepest growth curve.
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Where did we met mercs ?
    no sig

Comment

Here

Power graph:
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Impaler reminded me that I forgot to mention that we:
        - finished HG this turn (or rather at the end of last turn)
        - now have 2 catapults
        - also finished Banking by lightbulbing and were in anarchy this turn, so we will be running mercantilism from now on

The mentioned barb:

South with the movement plan:
        Attached Files

Comment

explorers can't capture workers, AFAIK
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yup, they can't - looks like those workers will be able to escape still.

Comment

seems like we landed our explorer in the middle of the conflict zone
              no sig

Comment

Yeah, we were lucky to get right into a no-culture area so it can explore a bit.

Comment

I remembered the pass and took a look.

Seems like you are growing well and with all those graphs you are in the drivers seat.
                  You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                  There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X