• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 580 Ad

One of the Sarantium's cities, Tuscany:

GS city monsoon has been abandoned:

In other news:
    - Sarantium offered the same deal again (had we already agreed on TTT? I guess not so I declined)
    - GS has switched to slavery + vassalage (and away from pacifism)
    - this turn our 2nd galley departs
    - this turn we produce 2 maces and an explorer, also DongJing frees up for further builds
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Nice to spot one of Sarantium's cities. I guess next turn we will move west and pickup our explorer again ?

As for Monsoon, it will vanish as we capture it, because it's only pop 1, but I guess that's no problem

Also, what's not visible on the screenshot, there are 4 workers on the tile above rice, to immediately build a road there. Our road southwards will be finished soon
    no sig

Comment

I sent on the save, this was our endturn.
      Attached Files
      no sig

Comment

when Hun is planned to be taken?
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

There are a couple chucks in the rear, near Mhasa - those will do it.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
          X