540 Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 540 Ad

Turn's in, opened it, received GS's Feudalism and declined Sarantium's HBR + 120g for Compass (we should accept this later).

GS power graph still idle, but now they have ivory.

This is the most interesting stuff, though:

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Everything looks OK...

=> I think we should not try to hide our warplans anymore (ie: just move our units towards GS over the shortest route), but we also should not declare war before it is really necessary (ie: don't attack GS' spear yet).

=> Move the workers to build the roads first, it might make a turn difference in moving certain military units.

=> Make sure to upgrade units before they leave our cultural borders.

=> The caravel that discovered Sarantium can continue diagonally like it was sailing the last few turns. It can pass through Sarantium's culture without problems.

=> What do we build in Being now that National Epic is done ? A monastery for +10% research ?

I didn't check yet if some things could be whipped...
    no sig

Comment

What do we build in Being now that National Epic is done ? A monastery for +10% research ?
      I vote for HG, since we can then get more out of lightbulbed GM and it will also help to do some extra whips.
      HG should be done in 6 turns.

I posted the image since the spear is placed just so to observe our troops passing by and see that our first wave will consist of 4 chucks and a mace.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Did most of the stuff, check out, hit end and send on.

I will be OOT until evening.
        Attached Files

Comment

Whipped the galley in Xin Guangzhou
          Left the economy slider on stockpiling (didn't know what to do here...)
          Sent on the turn together with the diplo-message for Sarantium.
          Attached Files
          no sig

Comment

PJay, We didn't need that galley yet - it will be two turns before it's usable (troops not there yet) so it will now be idle.

Stokcpile on - correct, I think next turn we can start researching.
            Last edited by binTravkin; April 3, 2008, 02:18.

Comment

I know the galley will be idle, but it's just a waste to not whip. I mainly whipped now, so we can whip again 2 turns earlier in the future.
              no sig

Comment

Working...
              X