1.3 parsecs away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 parsecs away

I thought it might deserve some attention. It looks like SMAC forum here on Apolyton is recovering. There is a number of very active players. I wonder if after this Demogame completes, we could see yet another ACDG.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

I'm obviously just lurking in this DG, but I would be honored to lurk in another ACDG as well

I just read through some of the old ACDG3 threads in the archives, lots of great stuff in there. Lots of funny RP'ing, I dare you to read through the "Chiron (and Pholus) Peace Conference (C(P)PC)" without smiling!

Comment

I still have a lot of saves from ACDG3. passwords too.
      Mart
      Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
        I'm obviously just lurking in this DG, but I would be honored to lurk in another ACDG as well

I just read through some of the old ACDG3 threads in the archives, lots of great stuff in there. Lots of funny RP'ing, I dare you to read through the "Chiron (and Pholus) Peace Conference (C(P)PC)" without smiling!

Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
        * Snoddasmannen looks at his terminal, throws an alarmed glance at the other members of the conference and quickly leaves the room.
        Originally posted by Chaos Theory
        Sounds like someone let the air out of his rover's tires...
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

As for the ACDG2, I have only new password for Cycon, that I was member of. Due to hacker event, they were changed, and I cannot find the remaining ones. Does someone have a set of passwords for ACDG2?
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
          X