Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 225 Ad

new turn has arrived

I will not be able to open / play / ... untill +/- 11 hours from now. I will be able to read discussion on the forum.
    no sig

I opened it in the morning, but had to leave urgently.
    I will open it again in half an hour.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Opened it up and did most of the stuff according to earlier discussions:
      - 2 workers moving in on marble (Tassagrad expands at the endturn)
      - 1 chopping silk wood near Xin Guangzhou
      - 1 building cottage near Safanople
      - 2 making another silk plantation near DongJing - we could use it to trade to someone and an extra 2-0-5 tile is nice and wanted
      - 1 making farm near Mhasa
      - work boat moved out to island (we're finishing Optics this turn)
      - both archers moved further east (one towards DongJing, one out towards new city site)
      - settler and missionary moved towards new city site
      - missionary in west moved on our road system, so it can move freely - not sure where to go next since we don't have another settler, perhaps to that barb city if that turns out good city spot.
      - scout moved 1 tile south, uncovers 2 warriors in the barb city
      - 4 chuks in the south moved ahead, one killed a barb archer
      - 2 chuks near Tassagrad killed 2 warriors

That's about it
      Attached Files
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Barb city and current scores.

Trying to upload more screens but I guess imageshack is overloaded right atm, will try later.

Comment

Ok, hit the endturn and passed on.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X