Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Ad

I'll do it in 8 hours - been working till 0:30, exhausted
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Events:
    - killed Vox archer and chariot, did double collateral to both horse archers
    - barb axe near Mhasa killed by our axe - it dared to wander on pasture
    - we now have silk
    - Judaism spread in Shanghai - should we name this city different?

So, I guess nothing special this turn
    Other things:
    - worker north of Xian moved to Xian iron mine - to help clam city
    - southern scout moved unto hill where GS scout is
    - switched Beijing worker from mine to sea
    - whipped missionary in Tassagrad - not a good move from production perspective but we need it asap in the clam city

Our score at endturn - 756 (Mercs - 446), we're 20+ units ahead in GNP and Crop yield and 10 units ahead in Mfg. Goods.

By the way - our most upkeep-greedy city at the moment is Hong Kong (-6), thus it needs courthouse soon.
    Attached Files
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Safanople!
      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Speedy gonzales!

Are we using two chatlogs still? There isnt anything in the one i have up now about the turn. Just asking....
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I have weedy saying he'll do it soon, and that he hasn't time to write todo.

Comment

We're using one and you have been added to it.
            Perhaps when you came online noone else was so there was nowhere to download history from.

Comment

We have been wanting to grow Tassagrad badly for some time, I disagree with whippings their especially for something of un-urgent as a missionary. We need to start producing troops in their but we will now need to work some farms to rebuild population.
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

We need farms anyway and one is being built already.
                The missionary was urgent because we need that clam city to be productive asap.

Comment

Working...
                X