Nugog accepts Invitation to Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugog accepts Invitation to Join

Title says it all, here is his PM to me...

Impaler

If the invitation still stands - I would like to accept.

Work is still nuts - but better than it was before.

Nugog

I've told him to select the join option for our team and he should be aproved shortly, BT do you accept the join requests?
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

whoohoo welcome nugog!
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Nugog has been authorized.

Welcome!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Thanks Guys.

It will take me a while to get up to speed.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

You kiddin right? This is like snails pace anyway.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Just got to read some of the plans - have a look at saves, play with kids, maybe even talk to the wife....

But yeah - should be fine by the time the save comes around.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

So, you should be fine right.. now! Because the save is in.

Comment

Welcome Nugog
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

welcome nugog!
                  no sig

Comment

also, nugog, get your ass on skype
                    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

www.skype.com and search for user named 'weedy_home' from Latvia - add him to your contacts and he'll add you to turnchat.

Comment

How does Nugogopolis sound?
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                          How does Nugogopolis sound?

But maybe I should actually do something first?

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                            'weedy_home' from Latvia - add him to your contacts and he'll add you to turnchat.
                            Done - I am matt.christa in New Zealand btw.

Comment

Added you and bumped the room. You appear to be offline though.

Comment

Working...
                              X