Week long absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week long absence

I'll be without internet access till at least next Saturday, I'm moving across country to a new job

Keep marching southward, building the Great Library and improving the conquered territory. All Glory to the one Yang!!
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Good luck and have fun
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Good luck!

With this pace you will only skip one or two turns.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

enjoy,

time to kill another team?
        http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

time to kill another team?

..or two
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

as the army marches South, the leaders try and work out which war they're going to fight

Comment

we will know when the scout gets down there
              then we can make informed plans

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

It must be an unique case in history when army marches and doesn't know whom of the two opponents it will actually be combating.

Comment

if any
                  http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Those whining pacifists..

Comment

alexander the great marching on india. So little was known of india at the time, its like walking off the edge of the map

Of course Alexanders conquest of india is a bad historical precedent for us to follow

Comment

wait I've got one, cortez and the conquistadores. They didn't know they'd be killing off every south american civilization at the time

Comment

I have reached my destination and reviewed the turns I missed, it will be a day or two untill I can get in the Skype chats though.
                          Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X