Bonfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonfire

The battle of Splitsville is over. Soldiers tired but happy can rest now and when night falls they make a bonfire. The Yang's blessing, firewater, is in abundance today and no one really cares its taste this evening.
    Attached Files
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

So, I've heard there are barbs south, I wonder if the commander orders us to march
    Mart
    Map creation contest

Comment

Am I the only one near this Bonfire?

Does anyone know why Vox is Vox and why Gathering Storm is Gathering Storm? From another reality (civ3) I remember there was Vox and GS too.
      Mart
      Map creation contest

Comment

they're mostly the same cores...
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Most of the teams in this game are preexisting teams coming together for the DG, even our team is simply a AC multiplayer team
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

And our troops are marching south as we speak. download 'skype' mart, and join us in turnchat-half a dozen on often and its where all the spam action goes down
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
            X